The Kyocera KM-5035 and Copystar CS-5035 both have a separate scanner controller with its own network connection. Once this card has been connected to the network and configured with an IP address at the main control panel, you can then remotely access the configuration using your web browser.
You will also need the Kyocera File Utility application in order to complete the network scanning configuration. This utility provide a data transfer connect between the PC workstation and the scanner. Be sure to download and install this utility on any computer you wish to scan to.
Here is the basic configuration process for the scanner card.
1. Using your web browser, connect to the scanner using the IP address.
2. From the left menu, click on the Sender List.
3. Click on the button number to configure it for a sender
4. Enter the Name for the button and the computer name or IP address in the address field
5. Click the Register button.
We hope that this information is helpful. Please let us know how this has helped you or if you have additional questions. As always Firestone Technical Resources, Inc. is here to help with your computer support issues - "Providing personal service for your impersonal technology."